Tuesday, March 13, 2012

LLAP-B

Hello all you blog stalkers. I'm guessing if you are looking at my blog.. you have not given up on me and still stalk me after a years absence. Where to begin? Life is so wonderful right now. I like to make people think I'm a Trekkie.. along with Dave. But I'm not of course. I haven't even seen the movies for crying out loud. I just enjoy the Live Long and Prosper sign.. You feel me? I am dating a boy named Dan Morris. He's super delicious.. and he makes me happy. I work for my parents now and only for my parents.. that's right.. no more walmart! Bless the sweet heavens above. I went and had a photo shoot for this guy's (Greg) portfolio this last weekend. I felt way out of my zone. I'm the type of girl who likes to let other people have the attention.. unless its trying to be funny.. then i usually butt in.. so it was kinda awkward for me to have it all about me. I don't even like my own birthday because of the attention. Maybe I should get over that. Anyways.. in the future I will be sure to post some pics when they are done being edited. I better look smokin hot in them. Well team Amy.. It's been fun. It's been real. It's been real fun. I'll keep you posted. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment